Please read the following Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) carefully before using the Veptas Technology Services, Inc. (“Veptas”, “we,” “our,” or “us”) website, located at www.veptas.com, or participating in any online features, services and/or programs offered by us (collectively, the “Web Properties”). These Terms are in effect for all of our Web Properties.
Commercial Participants Only
All Web Properties are only and solely offered for use to and by commercial enterprises. The Web Properties are not intended to be accessed or utilized by consumers for any purpose. By using the Web Properties, you hereby represent and warrant that you are a commercial enterprise using the Web Properties for permitted commercial purposes. You further represent and warrant that you are not a consumer using the Web Properties for commercial, consumer or any other purpose. If you are a consumer, please leave the website and do not use the Web Properties.
These Terms are not applicable to any other web page operated and/or owned by any entity other than Veptas, including, but not limited to, any website, mobile application, blog, forum, or other material operated by any third party identified on the Web Properties. When visiting these third‐party websites, you should refer to the terms and conditions in effect for the applicable owner.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, WHICH INCLUDE IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES, AND OBLIGATIONS. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEB PROPERTIES, YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGAL CONTRACT WITH VEPTAS REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEB PROPERTIES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND ALL ADDITIONAL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY PORTION OF THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE WEB PROPERTIES.
We will make an effort to update this web page with any changes to these Terms and you are encouraged to review these Terms frequently (the date of the most recent revision to these Terms appears at the end of these Terms).
CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. The Web Properties are provided to you as a convenience and for your information only. By merely providing access to the Web Properties, we do not warrant or represent that: (a) any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on the Web Properties (collectively, the “Content”) is accurate or complete; (b) the Content is up‐to‐date or current; (c) we have any obligation to update any Content; (d) the Content is free from technical inaccuracies or programming or typographical errors; (e) the Content is free from changes caused by a third party; (f) your access to the Web Properties will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components; and/or (g) any information obtained in response to questions asked through the Web Properties is accurate or complete.
PRIVACY. We know that privacy is very important to you, and it is very important to us as well. You consent to receive electronic communications from us. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on our Web Properties. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY. To the extent that a user account is created by you to access and use the Web Properties (“User Account”), the following shall apply:
(a) USER ACCOUNT. To access certain types of features, the Content and the User Content available through the Web Properties, we require the use of a username and password after setting up a User Account. We use reasonable precautions to protect the privacy of your username, password, and User Account information. You, however, are ultimately responsible for protecting your username, password, and User Account information from disclosure to third parties, and you are not permitted to circumvent the use of required encryption technologies, if any. You agree to (i) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username, password, or User Account, or any other breach of security, and (ii) ensure that you exit from your User Account at the end of each session. While we provide certain encryption technologies and use other reasonable precautions to protect your confidential information and provide suitable security, we do not and cannot guarantee or warrant that information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions are free from delay, interruption, interception or error.
(b) ACCURATE INFORMATION. In creating and using your User Account for use on the Web Properties, you agree to: (i) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself on any registration form required for the Web Properties (such information being the “Registration Data”); (ii) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete; and (iii) maintain and promptly update payment information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or if we have a reasonable basis to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, then we have the right to suspend or terminate your User Account and refuse any and all current or future use of your User Account.
(c) NON‐TRANSFERABILITY OF USER ACCOUNT. User Accounts and usernames are non‐transferable, and all users are obligated to take preventative measures to prohibit unauthorized users from accessing the Web Properties with his or her username and password, and to affirmatively inform us in writing of any such unauthorized access or use within 24 hours of your discovery of the occurrence of such unauthorized access or use.
WEB PROPERTIES USE AND CONTENT. Unless and until you are a subscriber to the applicable services offered by us through the Web Properties, you only may view, download, copy or print a single copy of any page from the Web Properties for informational commercial purposes only, provided that you do not remove, modify, or alter any copyright and proprietary rights notices that may be present. You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, distribute, publish, sell, or use directly or indirectly in commerce with any third party, any information from the Web Properties without our express, prior, written consent. YOU MAY NOT USE ANY WEB PROPERTIES FOR ANY COMMERCIAL USE EXCEPT AS EXPLICITLY AND SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Any special rules for the software, audio files, downloads, and other items accessible through the Web Properties may be included elsewhere in the Web Properties and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. If you are a subscriber and have purchased a service offered by us through the Web Properties, such use is subject to the terms and conditions of such service to which you agreed to be bound by when subscribing.
UPDATES. We may make changes to the Web Properties, the Content, and/or the User Content described in these Terms at any time and without further notice to you. We will make an effort to update this web page with any changes to the Terms.
RIGHT TO PROVIDE DATA. In connection with your use of the Web Properties and the services provided to you by Veptas, you represent and warrant that you have the written authority, permission, right and or license to provide the data to us and such provision of data is made in accordance with applicable law.
DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES
(a) NO WARRANTIES FOR CONTENT. The Web Properties are provided to you for your information only. To the maximum extent permitted by any applicable law or regulation, we do not warrant or represent anything to anyone, including you, or anyone you may transact with, and more specifically, we do not warrant or represent that: (i) the Content and/or the User Content is fair, accurate, or complete; (ii) the Content and/or the User Content is up‐to‐date or current; (iii) we have any obligation to update any Content; (iv) the Content and/or the User Content is free from technical inaccuracies or programming or typographical errors; (v) the Content and/or the User Content is free from changes caused by a third party; (vi) any information obtained in response to questions asked through the Web Properties is accurate or complete; and/or (vii) the Content and/or the User Content are non‐infringing of any third party’s intellectual rights.
(b) NO WARRANTIES FOR WEB PROPERTIES. When using the Web Properties, information will be transmitted in such a way that may be beyond our control. As such, we make no warranty concerning the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data, the Content, the User Content, or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Web Properties. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEB PROPERTIES, THE CONTENT AND THE USER CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE WEB PROPERTIES, THE CONTENT, AND THE USER CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB PROPERTIES, ARE OR WILL REMAIN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR‐FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEB PAGES ON OR THROUGH THE WEB PROPERTIES, OR THE SERVERS USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB PROPERTIES, ARE OR WILL REMAIN FREE FROM ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, TIME BOMBS, DROP DEAD DEVICES, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR CODE. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEB PROPERTIES AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING, OR THAT WE WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR THE WEB PROPERTIES AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING GOVERNMENT COMPLIANCE OF ANY SOFTWARE USED IN RUNNING THE WEB PROPERTIES. OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF ANY SERVICE OR PRODUCT PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEB PROPERTIES WILL BE THE REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE FOR ANY CONTENT, USER CONTENT, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES FOUND TO BE INADEQUATE.
(c) INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Veptas and our directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, proceedings, liabilities, judgments, losses, damages, expenses, and costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) assessed or incurred by us, directly or indirectly, with respect to or arising out of: (i) your failure to comply with these Terms; (ii) your breach of your obligations under these Terms; (iii) your use of the rights granted hereunder, including without limitation any claims made by any third parties; (iv) any claim that your User Content caused damage to a third party; and/or (v) any statement, communication, data transmittal, representation or warranty made by you, herein, by use of the Web Properties or by any other means, being untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or misleading in any way
(d) YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES. You are responsible for establishing such procedures as you deem appropriate to verify the accuracy of data transmitted hereunder (and we will have no obligation to verify the accuracy of such data). You hereby represent and warrant that all data you transmit or cause to be transmitted to us is accurate.
1. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. AS A CONDITION TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES, YOU AGREE, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THAT IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW OR IN EQUITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY ATTORNEYS FEES OR COSTS ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB PROPERTIES AND/OR ANY CONTENT AND/OR USER CONTENT PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB PROPERTIES OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES AND/OR ANY CONTENT AND/OR USER CONTENT PROVIDED. ADDITIONALLY, YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIMINUTION IN REVENUE OR PROFITS, ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT NEGATIVE IMPACT OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, ANY COST, ANY EXPENSE, ANY EFFECT, ANY AFFECT, ANY CONSEQUENCE, ANY REPERCUSSION OR THE LIKE INCURRED OR EXPERIENCED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY BASED ON THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB PROPERTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST GOODWILL, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF CUSTOMERS, LOSS OF RELATIONSHIPS OR INCREASED EXPENSES, OR TAXATION. WE SHALL BE LIABLE ONLY TO THE EXTENT OF ACTUAL DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU, NOT TO EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU ACTUALLY PAID TO US FOR GOODS OR SERVICES IN THE PRIOR SIX (6) MONTHS, IF ANYTHING. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEB PROPERTIES, THE CONTENT AND/OR THE USER CONTENT. REMEDIES UNDER THESE TERMS ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE LIMITED TO THOSE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR IN THESE TERMS. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT IT IS YOUR SPECIFIC INTENT THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY ANY LAW, DELAWARE LAW SHALL APPLY TO ALL OF YOUR RIGHTS HEREIN AND HEREUNDER.
2. THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS. Although we do not presently do so, in the future we may provide hyperlinks to other websites maintained by third parties, or may provide third party content on the Web Properties by framing or other methods (collectively, “Third Party Content”). In addition, the Web Properties may include certain applications, features, programs and services provided by third parties (collectively, the “Third Party Applications”). We do not monitor Third Party Content or Third Party Applications and can make no guarantee as to the accuracy or completeness of such Third Party Content or Third Party Applications. THE LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT, AND ANY THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS MAY BE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. THE CONTENT ON ANY LINKED WEBSITE OR IN ANY THIRD PARTY APPLICATION IS NOT UNDER OUR CONTROL AND, JUST AS WITH THE WEB PROPERTIES, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF LINKED WEBSITES AND/OR THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING ANY FURTHER LINKS CONTAINED IN A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS, WHICH AT ALL TIMES AND IN EACH INSTANCE IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS MAY BE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR AGREEMENTS BETWEEN YOU AND THE PROVIDER OF SUCH THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS AS MAY BE PROVIDED TO YOU IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, AND YOU AGREE TO FULLY COMPLY WITH ALL SUCH ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS AND AGREEMENTS. IF YOU DECIDE TO ACCESS ANY OF THE THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEB PROPERTIES, ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT, AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY APPLICATION, YOU DO SO ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. If a third party links or refers to the Web Properties, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture, or partnership by or with us. In most cases, we are not even aware that a third party has linked or refers to the Web Properties. A third party website that links to the Web Properties: (a) may link or refer to, but not replicate, the Content and/or the User Content; (b) may not create a browser, border environment, or frame the Content and/or the User Content; (c) may not imply that we are endorsing it or its products or services; (d) may not misrepresent its relationship with us; (e) may not present false or misleading information about our products or services; and (f) should not include content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive, or controversial.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The Content of the Web Properties is intellectual property owned, controlled and/or licensed by us. All applicable intellectual property laws, including copyright laws, protect our rights in and to the Content. No portion of the Content and/or the User Content may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except as provided in Section 2 (Web Properties Use and Content) and elsewhere in these Terms. We are the copyright owner or authorized licensee of all trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Web Properties. All trademarks and service marks of Veptas, or our subsidiaries or affiliates, that may be referred to on the Web Properties are the property of Veptas, or one of our subsidiaries or affiliates. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to on the Web Properties are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Web Properties should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of Veptas’, or our subsidiaries’ or affiliates’, trademarks, service marks, or copyrights without our prior written permission. We aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights. Neither the name of Veptas, our subsidiaries or affiliates, nor any of our other trademarks, service marks, or copyrighted materials may be used in any way, including in any advertising, hyperlink, publicity, or promotional materials of any kind, whether relating to the Web Properties or otherwise, without our prior, written permission, except that a third party website that desires to link to the Web Properties and that complies with the requirements of Section 10 (Third Party Content and Third Party Applications) above may use the names “Veptas” or the title of any Content in or as part of that link.
USER CONTENT. The Web Properties does, or may in the future, permit the submission of various forms of content submitted by you and other users, such as materials, statements, reviews, ratings, opinions, personal accounts, documents, images, graphics, logos, designs, videos, text files, audio files, and comments (collectively, “User Content”) and the hosting, sharing, downloading, publishing and/or republishing of such User Content.
ADDITIONAL USER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
AS A CONDITION TO USING THE WEB PROPERTIES, YOU AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
1. That you shall be solely responsible for your User Content, its accuracy and the direct and indirect consequences of posting or publishing any User Content.
2. You represent and warrant that: (a) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use, and to authorize us and those other users of the Web Properties to publish, such User Content, all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Content, and to enable inclusion and publication of the User Content on the Web Properties as we deem appropriate; and (b) to the extent applicable, you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each identifiable individual person in the User Content to use the name or likeness of each such person to enable inclusion and publication of the User Content in the manner contemplated by the Web Properties and these Terms.
3. That by providing User Content to the Web Properties you hereby grant us a worldwide, non‐exclusive, royalty‐free, irrevocable, licensable, sublicenseable and transferable at our sole discretion, license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, publish, republish, and perform the User Content in connection with the Web Properties and Veptas’s (and our respective agents, affiliates’ and successors’) business or any other lawful purpose, including, but not limited to, publication of any portion or all of the User Content in an advertisement, a book, a magazine, a spoken word work, any other literary work, and/or any other audio‐visual work, in any medium or format, anywhere in the world. You also hereby grant each authorized user of the Web Properties a worldwide, non‐exclusive, royalty‐free, irrevocable, and sublicenseable license to copy, modify, use, reproduce, distribute, publish, republish, and prepare derivative works of, display and perform your User Content as permitted under these Terms. You acknowledge that we reserve the right to pre‐screen User Content and that we shall have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse, move, and/or remove any User Content that is available on or through the Web Properties. You also consent that all User Content that you post to the Web Properties will at all times be available to us. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable, including reviews and ratings that portrays us or any third party in a negative light. You acknowledge and agree that you may not rely on any Content or User Content created by us or submitted to or appearing on the Web Properties.
You agree to not use the Web Properties to: (i) upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, bullying, tortious, false, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (ii) harm minors in any way; (iii) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an official or an employee of Veptas; (iv) falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; (v) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted through the Web Properties; (vi) upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any User Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or under a nondisclosure or confidentiality agreement); (vii) upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any User Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner to post the material and to grant us and other users of the Web Properties all of the license rights granted herein; (viii) upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, spam, phishing schemes, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation; (ix) upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (x) interfere with or disrupt the Web Properties or any of the servers or networks connected to the Web Properties, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Web Properties; (xi) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law; (xii) stalk or otherwise harass another; or (xiii) collect or store personal data about other users.
You acknowledge and agree that, in addition to the other uses set forth in these Terms, we may preserve User Content and may also disclose User Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms; (c) respond to claims that any User Content violates the rights of any third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Veptas, our users, and/or the public. You further acknowledge and agree that each person that has access to your User Content may have less restrictions on his or her use of your User Content, and that you submit your User Content with the understanding that any claim you have with respect to such use by others shall be between you and such other person, and shall not include us. We do not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Content. We do not knowingly permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Web Properties, and we will remove all Content and User Content if properly notified that such Content or User Content infringes or may infringe on another’s intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to remove Content and User Content without prior notice. Without limiting our right to cause the termination of a User Account for any or no reason, we will also cause the termination of a User Account if a user is determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a user of the Web Properties who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had User Content removed from the Web Properties more than twice. We also reserve the right to decide in our sole discretion whether User Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms for violations other than violations of intellectual property law, such as, but not limited to, obscene or defamatory material. We may remove such User Content and/or cause the termination of a User Account for uploading such material in violation of these Terms at any time, without prior notice and at our sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose your identity in connection with any claim of an intellectual property violation.
COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS. We own, protect and enforce copyright and other rights in our own intellectual property, and respect the intellectual property rights of others. Materials may be made available on or through the Web Properties by third parties not within our control. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to be infringing to remain on or available through the Web Properties. Please notify us promptly if you believe that any materials on or available through the Web Properties infringe on your intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of anyone else.
DISPUTE SETTLEMENT BY MANDATORY ARBITRATION. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
TERMINATION OF SERVICE. As a condition to accessing the Web Properties, you agree that we may terminate your right to access secured portions of the Web Properties at any time, without notice, for conduct that we believe violates these Terms and/or is harmful to other users of the Web Properties, to us, to our partners, to the contributors, to the business of our Internet service provider, or to other information providers. As a result of this or any other termination or suspension of your right to access the secured portions of the Web Properties, you agree that we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages, costs, expenses or liabilities arising out of, resulting from or in connection with such termination or suspension
ADDITIONAL REMEDIES. You acknowledge that your conduct that is inconsistent with the provisions of these Terms may cause us irreparable damage for which remedies other than monetary relief may be inadequate. In such instances, you agree that we may seek injunctive or other equitable relief seeking to restrain such conduct without the necessity of proving actual harm or posting a bond.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION. You agree that all matters relating to these Terms and Conditions, and your and our rights and obligations herein, your access to, or use of, this website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware.
LOCAL LAWS. We make no representation that Content or materials on the Web Properties are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions outside the United States. Access to the Web Properties from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Web Properties from other jurisdictions, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. We are not responsible for any violation of law, to include any violation of law for your use of the Web Properties or Content. You may not use or export the Content or materials on the Web Properties in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States and the country in which you reside (if different from the United States).
CUSTOMER COMMENTS. By submitting comments, information or feedback to us through email and/or the Web Properties.
Your Consent To This Agreement;
By accessing and using the Web Properties, you consent to and agree to be bound by the foregoing Terms. If we decide to change these Terms or some part of them, we will make an effort to post those changes on this web page so that you will always be able to understand and agree to the terms and conditions governing your use of the Web Properties. Your use of the Web Properties following your acceptance of any amendment of these Terms will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms for all previously collected information and information collected from you in the future. If you have additional questions or comments of any kind, or if you see anything on the Web Properties that you think are inappropriate, please let us know by sending your comments or requests to:
Veptas Technology Solutions, Inc.
5 Great Valley Parkway, Suite 210
Malvern, PA 19355
Attn: Operations Manager
Copyright © 2020. Veptas Technology Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Effective as of: February 21, 2020
Last updated: February 21, 2020